Annual Club Membership
- $50 annual club membership per family
You MUST be a member of USSpeedskating to participate in the Park City Speed Skating Club
Monday Night Club Session - All dates are listed under "Calendar"
- Club sessions are from 6:30 - 7:45 pm.
- There is an annual fee of $400 for the nine months of on-ice time (currently scheduled for 34 on-ice days), coaching and use of club skates that can be taken home. It will also include dry-land training in May and June when we are not on the ice.-Or--You will have the option of purchasing a "punch card" for $150 which can be used for 10 ice sessions. This will include on-ice time, coaching, and use of club skates (if they are available) and dry-land training in May and June.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early to help put the safety mats out.
- A season will run from July 1- June 30.
- Certain safety equipment is mandatory to take part in any club or drop in session short track speed skating.
- All participants must wear a helmet (a bicycle or ski helmet is fine) and gloves.
- Participants must also wear a long sleeved shirt and long pants. Shin guards and knee pads are also recommended.
- Please bring a full water bottle