Tuesday, February 6, 2018

What a January for the Club!

January was a very busy month for many of our skaters!

-William and Casey were in Milwaukee for the Long Track Olympic Trials
-Lily and Alex were in Southern California for the Santa Clarita Sprints
-William and Abigail were in Green Bay for Short Track Junior Championships
-Lindsey, Casey and Abigail were in Milwaukee for the Long Track Junior Championships.

 You can check out some pictures from the events on our Instagram:

                                                              thepcssc

2 comments:

  1. I love the space here. I attended an amazing event here and I ate more than I should. I had bread pudding, apple crisp, waffles and strawberries and cream. The main floor at event space Atlanta is very large and good size without being overwhelming, also there's tons of bar space too to order drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this article! Awwww! I hope you get all the skaters back together! It's AWESOME! We travel to and from Park City 4-5 times a year so we love the skating scene and luxe resort scene! If you're ever looking for a contributor who knows all about the Park City hotel history, just let me know! We'd love to give you some great content for free! Love your blog! Good stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete